My name is Touraj Haji Khosravi. I am originally Persian, currently living and studying in Denmark. I graduated fromThe Animation Workshop in Viborg, Denmark, with a Bachelor of Character Animation. Currently I am studying The Directing Line in Animation, at The Danish National Film school in Copenhagen.

I hope you enjoy my work and feel free to leave comments or you can contact me at the following address :

touraj.hk@gmail.com

Saturday, May 12, 2012

2D Fire Effect



Recently i got an offer to work in a music video for a Danish singer called L.O.C.
The music video is made in 2D, and my part was to make some 2D effects in some of the Scenes.
This video that i'm sharing it here, is a test of 2D fire.
The whole music video will be released in May 2012, which i will share it later on here in my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment