My name is Touraj Haji Khosravi. I am originally Persian, currently living and studying in Denmark. I graduated fromThe Animation Workshop in Viborg, Denmark, with a Bachelor of Character Animation. Currently I am studying The Directing Line in Animation, at The Danish National Film school in Copenhagen.

I hope you enjoy my work and feel free to leave comments or you can contact me at the following address :

touraj.hk@gmail.com

Monday, March 5, 2012

The Space Stallions


Space Stallions from The Animation Workshop on Vimeo.

Space Stallions is my Bachelor project, that is made in The Animation Workshop in Denmark.
The project is inspired by the 80's cartoons like He-man or Thunder cats. In this project we (a group of 7 students) tried to reinvent it somehow and giving it more humor and gags but meantime being respected to the style and the design of that era. Personally i was involved in the designing of the characters, making the color scripts for the entire project and animating 2d effects as crazy as it supposed to be.
The movie was released in the end of the January 2012 in my graduation time, and it became very popular and good success after being uploaded in Youtube . after less than a week it had more than 300,000 visitors and after a few months it was in the selected list of The Annecy Animation Film Festival.  

No comments:

Post a Comment