My name is Touraj Haji Khosravi. I am originally Persian, currently living and studying in Denmark. I graduated fromThe Animation Workshop in Viborg, Denmark, with a Bachelor of Character Animation. Currently I am studying The Directing Line in Animation, at The Danish National Film school in Copenhagen.

I hope you enjoy my work and feel free to leave comments or you can contact me at the following address :

touraj.hk@gmail.com

Saturday, May 19, 2012

L.O.C. Music video



This is a music video for L.O.C who is one of the famous Danish singers at the moment. 
I had this chance to work, with some of the talented people, who invited me to have a small part in this music video. This project is directed by Ercan Bozdoghan and Jesper Aagaard Jensen. my part was doing some effects in this project. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment