My name is Touraj Haji Khosravi. I am originally Persian, currently living and studying in Denmark. I graduated fromThe Animation Workshop in Viborg, Denmark, with a Bachelor of Character Animation. Currently I am studying The Directing Line in Animation, at The Danish National Film school in Copenhagen.

I hope you enjoy my work and feel free to leave comments or you can contact me at the following address :

touraj.hk@gmail.com

Sunday, March 10, 2013

One scene Animatic of "World of lost things"

Animatic of WORLD OF LOST THINGS ( school project ) from TOURAJ KH on Vimeo.

World of lost things is a title of a new project that me and two other directors Morten Zachariassen and Amalie Næsby from the Danish film school has started to develope it. we are teamed up with some other talented students from all other european countries and we supposed to make a game and a film out of the story world of " Land of lost things " . Im in charged of working and making the Film and here is one key scene of the movie when Jonas ( the big brother ) is arrived in the land of lost things and looking for his little sister Jamie but on his way he meets up with his old teddy bear which he has lost it many years ago . 

No comments:

Post a Comment