My name is Touraj Haji Khosravi. I am originally Persian, currently living and studying in Denmark. I graduated fromThe Animation Workshop in Viborg, Denmark, with a Bachelor of Character Animation. Currently I am studying The Directing Line in Animation, at The Danish National Film school in Copenhagen.

I hope you enjoy my work and feel free to leave comments or you can contact me at the following address :

touraj.hk@gmail.com

Monday, December 10, 2012

Little Barker / Kydryavka is a game based on the story of the famous soviet space dog , Laika. This is the 1st project that i had to direct it in the National film school of Denmark, with a help of talented students from different schools in Denmark. Here below you can have a link to a trailer of the game and also a link to the actual game .

No comments:

Post a Comment