My name is Touraj Haji Khosravi. I am originally Persian, currently living and studying in Denmark. I graduated fromThe Animation Workshop in Viborg, Denmark, with a Bachelor of Character Animation. Currently I am studying The Directing Line in Animation, at The Danish National Film school in Copenhagen.

I hope you enjoy my work and feel free to leave comments or you can contact me at the following address :

touraj.hk@gmail.com

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Water & Fire 2D effects

WATER AND FIRE 2D FX from TOURAJ KH on Vimeo.


The children's world is an animated movie , directed by Paw charlie rawn and i had this chance to do most of the 2d effects in this project. there are more information regarding to the movie in this web link

http://twitchfilm.com/2012/09/fresh-images-from-paw-charlie-ravns-gorgeous-animation-the-childrens-world.html

I hope i get some rendered scenes of the final version of the movie soon, and i upload them here . :)

No comments:

Post a Comment